Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sweet time..

I miss my BABES!!!!
SONIA!!!!
REKHA!!!
WENQI!!!
AMY!!!!!!
I MISS YOU ALL BABES!!!!!!
It's been so long we never meet up because of busy working...
wuwuwuuwuwwuw
='(
Last night...
Went Nathan's corner for dinner with bro and the gf..
Watched MU against Chealsea...
Fucking useless...
Haiz...
MU LOSE!!!!!!!
Fuck it la....
=(
Last Friday after submit my application form at UTAR..
Went to find dumb...Long time didn't see him...
Somemore he is going back Malacca working..haiz...so sad... =(
Anyway..we went 1U as usual..
Guess what...that day was Good Friday and we are not suppose to eat meat at all....
But end up this dumb keras kepala want eat bak kut teh and minum teh cina at there..
We had with Jermaine...
After we ordered only we realize it's good friday...wtf..hahahaha
The bak kut teh also so so only....
After makan went Popular jalan-jalan...
He likes to read politics books... -.-
I was left alone walking here and there snapping pictures...
So concentrate when with the politics books... =.=

Just randomly snapping his pictures...


I was too bored till grab his funky spec and cam whoring there...
huahahahhah :P

At last my house have internet...
Gosh...main till puas nowadays.....




No comments: