Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Little Biatch Birthday ♥♥♥


Today isn't my sister birthday, but bro and mom wanted celebrate earlier...
So we went to Shogun, Sunway for Japanese Buffet AGAIN!!!
-______-
Tempuras..

Unagi hand roll, my favorite. =)

Oysters & Salmonsss




Keep asking me to take her photo -___-

She look cute =) ♥





I ate two and i felt wan puke only...haha


Look at mommy funny expression..hahahahah

Take 1

Take 2

Take 3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


Cute mom and daughter =)


3 of us...

She look fucking stupid -__-




Tiga orang gila..hahaha xD

Tengah cam-whore..hehe

I lend her my wedge heel that's why she look like giant standing beside me =(



Take 1 (mom's sleepy face)

Take 2
(she said better smile if not i will complain, so she forced herself to smile i guess)
hahahahaha xD

I know i look retarded -_-


Supermodel sial...hahaha
she have the potential become model =)
Fucking long leg =)
At car park while waiting mom to figure out where she parked the car..

Basically all the photos are fugly because of my brother fault..
He drove out halfway only ask whether we bring the camere or not..
-__-
End up we have to use our cheapsket 3.2Mgp Sony Hp to cam-whore.
That's why all the photos are weird...
Ate like pig only today..
So freaking full...
Cant sleep now even though feel soooo sleepy..
ZZZzz..
Going to buy something for my little biatch..
Since her birthday is on 25th..
God.
Im broke la...
-The End-

No comments: