Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Michi!! =)

I founded this bitch at Asia Jaya LRT Statio when i was on my back home from college yesterday.
I heard some puppy crying loudly as if something scare it.. Then i saw her at the pathment with one of my friend...
My first thought was adopting her, give it to baby to take care her since i cant put her at my house because of my mom -___-
So then i called Lala since he stayed nearest to the lrt station, asked him to bring money borrow me and bring boxes for this bitch...
After 10 mins, he and MahJun came, with a red basket which is for chinese orange..*LOL*
Well, then they helped me to catch the dog...
But she was too afraid when people approach to her..
Pening man playing hide and seek with her, she kept hiding under the cars refuse to come out..
Everyone was looking at us as if we're freaks torturing puppy there....-___-
After almost half an hour, we finally got to "kepung" her..hahaha
But she still in a trauma situation..hahaha
3 of us kepung her quite long then only i tried to touch her back slowly..
Gawd!! She din cry or avoid from me..maybe we can call this as "jodoh"..hahaha
Then slowly we carry her into the basket after comforting this bitch..
Then we send her to baby house because its nearest from asia jaya...
The weird thing is, when we carry her into the basket she didn't even struggle or cry at all...
Maybe she knew her mom don't want her already.
I saw her bitchy mom with her boobies hanging dangling there..
She don't even bother Michi, that's why i decided to adopt her =)
If i knew the mom is finding her and still want her i won't take her away...
So bitchy mom, you don't blame me for taking away your lil bitch k..
I'll take care her properly =))

*thinking where we gonna bring her?*

1st cam-whore photo with her =)


Lala sket she will pee on him..hahahaha

she got brown patches on her face only.. =)
kawaii!!!





No comments: