Saturday, September 4, 2010

Damn down today..wtf.. i really dont wanna say hi to sem 4 la…was the 1st one walk out from the exam hall..looks cool right?? haha because it’s toooo easy to FAIL!! I just answer 2 or 3 question out of the whole paper…saw Francis stop at the same question as me..i knew he also does not know how to do..cuz we are same spesies….when the clock shows 3.15 i decided to get out from the hall,then i turn back and looked at Francis, we were thinking the same thing…haha then we hand in the paper, Jibran joined us too! hahahaha 3 hero!!

Really worry that we gonna sit for sem 4..wth.. My mom will fuck me upside down..but if really have to stay for sem 4 im not gonna tell her i guess…will try to pay the fees myself…huhu But one thing im not worry about is lots ppl will teman me especially Francis!! hahahaha
Now i must study Sociology kao kao!!! At least must take B weh in order to save my final’s total CGPA….cheh macam yes but CMI (cannot make it) ….
T.T

Good Luck Michelle Tan!

No comments: