Friday, June 25, 2010

What a fucked up day..

(this pics is taken ytd)
yup, just now went to drop by at MV Starbuck while waiting mom to fetch me

she tried her best to clean the table as fast as she can because im waiting for sending her back since im there waiting for mom

.

.

.

.

.

.












All this photos is taken this evenign when on the way back from college..
How awful it is..
Going back home also have to be so risky..
The bus macam "Sardin" like that...
Huhu kesian man...
Had lunch with Baby during break time just now..
At least he made my day better..
Love looking at his smiles =)

Well, back to the MOM ISSUE...
I had disappoint myself again...
Haiz...
Why la...


Baby went back to Melaka with Darren..
So tomorrow the Monstersss will having extreme SUPER fun without me...

WTF
-_-
I seriously don't know when only i have my freedom..
May God bless me =(







No comments: