Thursday, June 24, 2010

MOM ISSUE!!!!!!!!!

I really got no fucking idea why mom always controlling us.
Why cant she let me go wherever i want?
Not say i always go out..haiz..
Wth man...
Really tak puas with her..


Assume that she's actually worrying about me, but i think that im old enough to take care myself and carry myself very well..
I am not 8 years old girl..
I know who am i going out with and go where im going..
Why cant she trust me huh???


Sometimes is not that i want to lie to her.
It's because there is no use telling her the truth and telling her everything in details.
I felt bad too for lying sometimes..
But that is the only way can fullfil my wish...
I just want to spent some time with him at somewhere else peacefully -.-"


Feeling WTF right now -.-"


Wondering when only she will "LET" me go...
I really feel that she is fucking racist to him and treat me very unfair...

What the fuck is wrong???

People is just a normal human not alien!!!


I really do not know how to communicate with her anymore!!!
What should i do now??
I am the kiind of people that must get whatever i want!!

Im not selfish!

I just hope that my wants to be fullfil..
And there is no "scracity" occur in this situation!!
Because im not asking you money or anything!!
Im just asking for your fucking permission!!!



MOM IM ANGRY WITH YOU!!!!!









No comments: