Saturday, May 22, 2010

Stabilized...

Things went better now....
So happy =)..

Next Saturday i get "licence" from my mom to go camping with baby..
Woohoo!!! so happy!!!

The situation was like this..
Me: "mi, im going gunung nuang camping next week."
Mom: " Nowadays keep raining wo, how to go? Sure not fun wan."
Me:" Wont wan la, sure fun wan, we going in a big group ma."

Then she kept quite.
Yesterday i told her i confirm going camping already, but i did not tell her who im going with.
Hahahahahaha..
She didn't ask me too.
So i assumed she "approved" me!!!

This afternoon when having lunch with i pura-pura ask her tips about climbing mountain.
From the whole conversation i knew that she knew im going with my baby.
So just let it be..
So weird that she let me go.
I guess she knew we wont do anything in the middle of a scary jungle.
Hahahahahaha!!

Today supposed go MV with Sonia and etc.
But kena FFK..
What the hell man.

Going MV tomorrow with them.
Been centuries didn't meet her..

Monday,
UTAR orientation.
Bored!!!
Super lame some more...
-.-"

Michelle Tan
Good Luck!!!


No comments: