Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Being a UTARian...

"UTAR seriously full of dumbass and weirdos, they really freaked me out!! God!! Have you ever seen 18 yrs old boy using SWAN school bag and trolley school bag which is the primary students using to University?? -.-llllll"

Above is my current Facebook status.
Im not being bad,
Im just telling the truth...
-.-"

First day step into the campus, felt so weird..
Maybe i still not used it the life in Uni...
After registeration, sat in the big hall listen to the talks..
Which is freaking boring and freaked me out the whole day...
God..

Seeing my facebook status can explain everything..
Not to say i want to "memalukan" them..
But seriously, why they cant dress properly with some fashion+formal dress code sense??
The worst things is...
18 years old guy using "Swan" school bag...
I swear..
I never use it even when i was in primary school...

Okay...
Ignore this..
Lets talk about the Uni canteen...
The freaking canteen is really smaller than my previous secondary school's canteen..
The foods i don't know whether nice or not because i didn't even step into the canteen..
From far i already can see that the canteen is full of "Sardins"..
How to makan there??
See the crowd already make me meluat man...

Before this i thought my campus will be at right in front of Jaya One..
Mana tau..
Kat belakang sana..
Damn hard to get taxi...

After the shity orientation..
Went to baby house..
So nice when reach there he cook for me...
So me him and Darren had lovely lunch...
Felt so warm.. =)
After so tired whole day go home got people waiting for me and cook for me...
Hahahahaha...
Macam bahagia sangat kan?
Thx baby!!
Muax

Yesterday suppose to go for "Ice Breaking"...
I decided rest at home..
instead of playing stupid games and make friends there...
-.-"

Today...
same...
I rather go somewhere else better than stay at there listen to those rubbish talks...

Haiz..
Wish me good luck and hope i can get use to the life there earlier...

Good Luck
Michelle Tan






No comments: